For information on visiting the monastery for a private retreat or day of recollection, please see this link.
Retreats at Holy Resurrection Monastery, Saint Nazianz WI
1. Monthly Weekend Retreat
Beginning this fall, on the second weekend of each month, an overnight monastic retreat on prayer will be held.
This will be a great immersion experience into the Byzantine tradition. Each retreat will be structured in the same manner:
• Attending the Divine Liturgy and Hours with the monks
• Conferences on both the Jesus Prayer and Holy Icons
• Meals with the monks (taken in silence with readings from the Church Fathers)
• Opportunities for private prayer and spiritual direction
For further information, please call (920) 881-4009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Bread and Soup Dinner on Friday Evenings of Lent
• 4 PM with Liturgy of Presanctified Gifts (Evening prayer and Holy Communion)
• 6 PM Bread and Soup Dinner
• short spiritual talk and conversation
• Finishing around 7 PM
• No charge. A goodwill offering will be accepted
Everyone is welcome to any of these events!
For catering purposes, or for further information, please call (920) 881-4009 or email email@example.com